About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

And The Winners Are...

We threw all the names into the hat.  (Hat by Scott Smith through Bethany Lowe).
For those that inquired most of the artwork I display is by other artists. There were a couple of my pieces peppered here and there but most are not by me. Sabina of Seymour and Sabina are by Joe Spencer.  I will be putting these pics on FB and I will tag who the artists are on there.

There were lot's of names to pick from some of you
had 2 and 3 entries that you qualified for!

My twins picked the winners! Iliana picked...
AURELIA!!!!! Please e-mail me at sylvia@anaboocreations.com with your address so that I can send out your pumpkin man ornament prize!
Aidan picked the second winner. And the little ghost ornament is going to....
SOPHIA!!!!! Please e-mail me (sylvia@anaboocreations.com) your address so that I can get your prize out to you ASAP.

Congratulations to our winners!!!  Thank you to all of you for participating!  This was great fun! I really appreciate all your kind words and comments! Stay tuned I will be having another giveaway here soon.

1 comment:

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...