About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Handmade Original Halloween Ornies in June On The PFATT Marketplace

This month on the PFATT Marketplace I will be offering 5 one of a kind Halloween ornies!  I know it's only June but I could not help but get out my Black Sparkly and Spooky Halloween tree and begin making ornaments for it.
It can be a challenge to fill a Halloween tree if you wait until the Halloween season ; )
This month I am offering a Jack-O-Lantern, Ghostie, Mummy, Full Moon, and Remorseful Black Widow Spider.

I can only post 3 photos on the PFATT Marketplace so I made a slideshow with the others this month at the bottom of my PFATT Marketplace page.  I do hope you will stop in to take a peak.  In the meantime I will show you first, here on my blog, what the goodies look like up close.
Jack-O-Lantern
Ghostie
Mummy
Halloween Full Moon
Remorseful Black Widow

I hope you like these. If you have any questions, shoot me an e-mail. sylvia@anaboocreations.com
Have a wonderful day!
Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just got my ADQ and saw your Barnabas!! Oh my- I love him! My husband and I are obsessed with that show and watch it online! I love Halloween dolls. Will keep an eye on your shop too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...