About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy...Preparing for the Mad Tea Party!


This is the 5th year Ms. Vanessa Valencia is hosting this Magical, Mad Blog Tea Party!  I believe this is my 4th year participating.  WoW! Time sure does fly!!! 
Speaking of Time I've got to go, go, go I have much to do before the Tea Party next Saturday July 28, 2012. 
If you'd like to be part of the madness and throw a tea party on your blog just visit A FANCIFUL TWIST and sign up.  I'm sure Ms. Vanessa would love to have you join us! 
Have a wonderful week and I hope you will come by and visit my Mad Tea Party next Saturday! 
I am adding the finishing touches on this year's GIVEAWAY! 
Have a Wonderful Week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sylvia
    Oooo! Oooo! Congratulations! I just got the latest copy of Art Doll Quarterly and saw your two submissions. What an amazing likeness of the real Barnabas Collins from the vintage T.V. series and I love your Day-of-the-Dead doll Catrina. Absolutely beautiful details on both creations.
    hugs,
    Teresa in California
    Cloth and Clay doll ning
    MAIDA doll ning
    my blog: http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/
    and thank you for coming to my Mad Tea party too!
    I didn't want to leave a second comment on your tea party post so I left it here.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Teresa! I appreciate your lovely compliments! I am super excited to be published twice this year!
      Thank you!

      Delete

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...