About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mad Tea Party Garland Giveaway Winner Announced!

Thank you all so very much for stopping by to have some tea with me!  I had a chance to go to everyone elses tea parties and everyone did a magical wonderful job!  I had a great time!!!!
Thank you to Vanessa of a Fanciful Twist for organizing such a fun filled weekend!

Now to announce the lucky winner! The random number generator picked #19!  That makes the winner Cameron! Cameron, please e-mail me with your address and I can get your sculpted garland out to you. Congratulations!!!

I wish I had a prize for everyone that visited, you all were so much fun! I will be having other giveaways soon so stay tuned! That means, if you haven't already I invite you to follow this blog so that you can be in the know about upcoming giveaways.
Thank you everybody and have a great rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm feeling super lucky right now!! Thanks soooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your winning went out to you in this morning's mail. Congrats! : )

      Delete
    2. I received it today, Sylvia!!
      It is darling!! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad you liked it Cameron! Thank you for participating!

      Delete

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...