About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Ornies on EBAY and a Halloween Party!

I hope everyone is doing well on this cool Fall evening.  My favorite kind of evening. Well, I have a lot to share tonight so I better get to gettin'.  
I currently have two Halloween ornies on EBAY.  
The first one is a Ghostie that loves to go trick or treating for lollipops.  
He is hoping to go to a good home, with lots of lollipops ; ) 
Please check out his auction HERE (Lollipop Ghost Ornie)

Next up is this sweet little Character...
He is also looking for a good home.  
Both of these auctions are ending on Sunday evening Oct. 21st.
He is dreading the inevitable FALL, maybe you can catch him and save him : )

Lastly, I wanted to share that I will be participating in Ms. Vanessa Valencia's A Fanciful Twist Halloween Blog party! 



YaaY!!! I look forward to this event every year.  
I hope you will stop in for the festivities and to sign up for my Halloween Party Giveaway. 
More on this a bit later...
Have a good evening!
Sylvia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...