About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mad Tea Party Winners and Zombie head ornament ending on EBAY tonight!


Welcome back everyone! This is Sadie the Zombie head a one of a kind ornament, and she is available on EBAY. Her auction ends this evening so hurry over if you are interested in having her come to your home. 

Also, the winners of last weekends mad tea party were chosen by random number generator. 
They are number 29 and 34. 
Number 29 gets the blue butterfly and number 34 the greenish yellow butterfly.
That makes Faerie Moon Creations and Danni the winners!!! 
Congratulations to both of you!!!
I will be in contact with you shortly. 
If I don't hear back from you by July 28th I will pick another winner until we find a good home for both butterflies. 
Thank you all for participating! I enjoyed each of your comments and I wish I had more butterflies for all of you. 
I will be having another Halloween themed giveaway in September so follow my blog and stay tuned. 
Have a great evening! 
Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. Both winners have claimed their prize. Thank you all so much for playing!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...