About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Autumnal Equinox...Let's Catch up.

Hello Dears, 
It has been nearly two months since my last post. I apologize for my absence. In this post I will try to get you all caught up in the happenings at Anaboo Creations. 

First thing I wanted to share is my Dia De los Muertos Art Doll.  She is back from Art Doll Quarterly and is now available in my ETSY shop.


Next I'd like to tell you about the group of baby bats that were born in my studio earlier this summer. 
Here is a picture. 

Luckily, they have all been adopted or are in the process of being adopted!






Then we had the mini Catrinas. 
These were all great fun to make and have also all found awesome new homes. 




These little ladies have some cousins that will be here soon. So stay tuned if you like Dia de los Muertos art.  Three more minis coming soon! 
Lastly, we have this months new PFATT Marketplace pieces. 
First up is Frances the Seer



Frances also found her forever home!

Then there's Happy Jack! 
Happy Jack is still available. 



He is now posted on EBAY starting tonight. 

Phew! It's been a busy 7 weeks and in the midst of all of that we are knee deep in Volleyball and Cross Country Seasons. 

I think we may be all caught up now. 
I will be heading out to Ghoultide Gathering in Chelsea, Michigan next weekend. 
I will try to post pictures when I return! :)

Have a wonderful, magical week! 
Happy Autumnal Equinox!
~Sylvia~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...