About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy November! New Art Prints in my ETSY Shop, ETSY SALE, and A Sneak Peak!

Hi everyone and Happy November to you! It seems as though the Holiday decorating lines keep getting more and more blurred. I for one still have my Halloween decor up in my house. 
Over the next two weeks I will be moving my Halloween art pieces back into my art room and clearing the house for Christmas. 
My neighborhood, and town for that matter, seems to be divided in thirds. 
1/3 is still decorated for Halloween
1/3 is already decorated for Christmas
and 1/3 does not have any decorations at all.  
How about you? Where are you in your decorating timeline? 

Well for those of you that collect Halloween all year round or you know someone on your Christmas list that does.  :)  I am having an ETSY SALE this month! 


This is Precious, my last little baby bat and she is on SALE in my ETSY shop

There are 4 originals left in my ETSY shop, Precious the bat pup, is one of them.  They have all been reduced for immediate sale so come see what kind of bargains you find at Anaboo Creations on ETSY. 


I am also now offering high quality art prints at a very reasonable $10.00 in my ETSY shop.
Each Print is signed and will come in an acid free archival cellophane sleeve, ready to be framed. 

I am currently working on a few Christmas ornaments. 
4 of them will go to my PFATT sisters for our annual PFATT Christmas ornament swap and the other 4 or 5 will either be listed as an update in my ETSY shop or for the December issue of the PFATT Marketplace. 
Either way I will keep you informed of where they will be. 
Here is a work in progress photo should you want a sneak peak. 

Yup they are mounted on antique German Christmas Tree candle holders. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 
~Sylvia






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...