About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pumpkinstiltskin, New for the EHAG Emporium

This month EHAG had an artist challenge. You had to create a piece in the theme of "Once upon a WICKED time, a Halloween Fairy Tale. 



I chose to do the mischievous Rumpelstiltskin or in this case PUMPKINstiltskin. 


Come see what everyone has created! 


Pumpkinstiltskin is now available in my ETSY Shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/AnabooCreations
Thanks for stopping in to take a peak.
~Sylvia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...