About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Come see my blog makeover! Everyone is invited ;)

Hi everyone,
I am so excited to show you what my new and improved blog looks like.  I use to have the most blah blog on the block and now it's a little more me.
I'd like to send out a huge THANK YOU to the very talented Tamara Dozier of Tilted Asylum .     Tamara created my blog banner from some photos of a few of my little creatures and some ideas I threw at her.  She hit the nail right on the nose! I can be a very picky client and she worked with me every step of the way. I appreciate your patience Tamara ;)  I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a professional blog banner or for any other graphic needs.
You can see for yourself, she does an awesome job!
Now back to the work table. I have to get on to making some Christmas ornaments.
Have a wonderful week!
Sylvia

8 comments:

  1. Love the new look - Congratulations!! Now, get back to work! LOL!! Can't wait to see what you are making for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sylvia, it was a pleasure creating your banners for you. I have to say you were wonderful to work with and you gave me clear instructions on what you were looking for, which always makes my job easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very attractive makeover, Sylvia. Tamara, you did a great job. Now where are those Christmas ornies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's so much fun! Very vibrant and OH SO lovely! Great job. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for stopping by and all your nice comments. I hope you'll come visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...