About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

PFATT CHARITY AUCTION FOR BREAST CANCER GOING ON NOW!!!

The most exciting Charity auction is going on now on EBAY!!!  PFATT is doing a fund raiser for Breast Cancer! That's right to save the Tata's.  It has just gone live and will run for a week.  If you get a chance take a peak. So many talented artists put in so much time and hard work to make pink ornaments to decorate a white feather tree and it looks Gorgeous!

Here is the link if you have time to stop in and check it out! PFATT Charity Auction Link

There's my little black and pink Boo Bee on the top right : )  I do hope this auction does well. 
Have a great evening everyone,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...