About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm so honored and excited to share...

I have been published in this Falls new issue of Art Doll Quarterly!!!!  I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!  I am in some pretty awesome artistic company!!! It's a lot of fun to go through such an outstanding  periodical as this and see so many magical works of art by so many of my artist friends.  Congratulations to all those included in this issue!!! Everyones art makes this one of the best ADQ issues I've ever seen.
Thank you Stampington & Co., Jana, and all your staff! You've made my little heart soar. : D



Shhhhh...Here is a sneak peak. *giggle*



Have a Wonderful Week!
Sylvia

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sylvia! I can't wait to get my copy so I can see!

    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  2. SYLVIA!!!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats !!! Love the sneak peek of your creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sylvia! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! My issue arrived the other day and I am slowly working through it in my bits of time here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very much deserved, congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...