About Me

My photo
Welcome, my name is Sylvia Smiser. I am a self taught artist. I enjoy creating one of a kind art dolls and sculpted figures. Vintage Halloween styled artwork and Dia de los Muertos art dolls is what comes naturally to me and what I am most passionate about creating. I am a proud member of the wonderful art groups EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild) and PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea). I am a participating artist at Ghoultide Gathering. I am honored to have been published in Art Doll Quarterly, Dolls magazine, Somerset Studio Gallery and Celebrate 365 Magazine. I am also a Physical Therapist and Mama to 15 year old Boy/Girl Twins. My husband is a wonderful man who is very supportive of my art and together with our two doggy fur kids we make one happy, busy family.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Blossoms with an Anaboo Creations Twist on the EHAG Emporium

Good Evening Dear Friends,

I want to share with you my offering for this month's EHAG Emporium. 
The EHAG Emporium updates tonight at 9 PM EST

I have 3 little Day of the Dead Skelly Flower ornaments.
These little ladies are bright and festive.  They are ready to come hang out with you and have fun at all of your spring celebrations. 





I hope you will come by and check out all of the artists' offerings. 
This will be a great EHAG Emporium.


Have a great evening! 

~Sylvia

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you and the thoughts that you share...